|Go back to main Version Notes page.|
|Import a CCR or CCD|
1. Open a Patient > EMR > CCR/CCD folder and and click the Import button on the toolbar (Figure 1).
2. Navigate to the folder that contains the .xml file (a CCR is in an XML file format), select the .xml file, and click Open (Figure 2). If the .xml file is on a flash drive or DVD, navigate to the drive that contains the file.
3. The CCR file is imported (Figure 3).
Once imported, you may view a CCR report by simply double-clicking on the CCR record in the folder grid (Figure 3).
Alternate Method to View a CCR Report
1. On the Main Menu, select Tasks > View CCR/CCD (Figure 4).
2. Navigate to the folder or drive that contains the .xml file (a CCR is in an XML file format), select the .xml file, and click Open (Figure 5).
3. The CCR report is opened in your browser (Figure 6).